Tuesday, January 17, 2012

follow now or be left out!

So since I am trying to get everything set up before I get married (plus this stuff is just much too much to wait!) I set our blog up and have been posting here for awhile! If you want to see whats going on in our corner of the world, follow now or leave an email address! This way when I switch back to private in a few days I know who wants an invite or not:) Have a marvelous day!

hayley

p.s. you need to be signed into your blogger account, or google account to see the follow button. if you dont have either, just add your email to the comments!

6 comments:

  1. How do I follow? I can't find the button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't find the follow button either, but my email is radadams[at]gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. should be up top on the bar blogger has up there right hand corner! if not I have both of your emails!

    ReplyDelete