Sunday, June 23, 2013

Grandparents!


We have sure loved having my grandparents in town for so long! We got to spend two weekends with them! Sadly.... I did not get very many pictures just odd ball ones here and there!

from our wedding, but at least so you know who they are

 We drove up to Midway on the 14th. We had pizza from the store and Kade did homework. 
On saturday we ate breakfast at the HUb and Grandma and I did some shopping on and off during the day and we just enjoyed spending time lounging around with them all day. 

Mean while by the end of Saturday night I had caught a wicked cold and was already loosing my voice. We headed back down to Midvale... I slept all the way until 11:30 on Sunday and Kade went to church taught his class came home.  Real exciting... we know. 



Sitting in the backyard getting some sunshine!

Grandma taking a picture!

Kade and I in Midway

the Gorgeous trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment