Sunday, June 23, 2013

Jackson and Bennett!

It's been so awesome! We have had my family in town sporadically over the last month and it has been amazing

Time Frame so Everyone understands this crazy weekend.  
Thursday night late: Kades family

Friday : Lauren and I played while they rode their bikes

Saturday:I was working in Midvale and everyone was in Midway, then went to dinner with my aunt Jennie picked my grandparents up at the airport around nine then drove back up to midway. 

Sunday: everyone went home including us while my grandparents stayed at the Midway house


I picked up Bennett and Jackson on Sunday evening.  I seriously am so selfish when they come to town I pretty much like to dominate my time with them, because I always miss them like crazy! 
They came back to my house and we hung out all night! 

The boys went to Rugby camp at BYU. I drove them down there Monday, they were so worried about having weird roomies.. little did they know it would be each other! 


Here they are in their dorm room.

Thursday: I went Down to BYU to pick them up and we drove to Salt Lake to meet up with my dad and grandparents for Thai food before my dad and the boys flew home.

The Boys are now in Ireland on the trip of their lives! and I miss them even more than they know! They are my best friends and its hard not being able to pick up the phone and call them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment