Saturday, November 14, 2015

Funny moments

Poor Kade has been running like crazy these days... Monday through Friday the earliest he is home, is 8:30pm. Which makes our time together super duper short.
But it has also made our conversations less then memorable or they are so chalk full of information that everything has been getting jumbled. 
For example we were taking about a tv channel And how it was controversial .... I would have had no idea except that Kade had read it somewhere and told me. .... Fast forward a week... And I mention to Kade the topic and he has NO CLUE what I am talking about... And is convinced I had it with Someone else.... Haha this has happened so many times these last few months.

Carson now blows raspberries ... I now know just how bad I am at this..... We were driving someone honked their horn and out of the back of the car I hear raspberries. Haha really really bad it seems. 



Carson manage to kick his play mat over... ( first was an accident 2-6 were not) He refuses to roll. So instead of rolling he scoots everywhere by kicking him self in circles and pulling him self by grabbing whatever is close enough. ( even during tummy time) But the first time he did it, it was so funny! I caught his facial reaction on camera, he was so shocked he looked like this for a full minute.... At least! 

And continuing with not rolling, here he is an exact 180 from where I actually laid him down, so he could see me and fake cry. He would be fine then hear me put his head back up and fake cry.... I would walk away and he would wait until I came back to fake cry again. 




Here he is in his hat😂hahaha I love the blurry picture, is just shows he never sits still. And the other day I had him propped up on the pillows on our bed and came back in to find him on his tummy .... He went face forward and got his feet out somehow. 

Leaving him on the bed is getting close to not being an option anymore. 


Just a few little updates for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment