Thursday, December 10, 2015

November


November went by so fast! Honestly, I can't even remember everything that happened! Terrible, I know as I remember I will updated this post.. 


Carson eating big boy food. 


And liking his bib more...


It's winter and Audrey sleeps like this to keep warm! 


Bath time is still his fav! But we can't forget we can't do anything without the fingers in our mouth!



Carson loves to "climb" up people....



We headed to my parents for thanksgiving! 

My sweet puppy! 



Carson was pretty excited about sitting at the table.... It was so funny! He just squeaked and yelled and smiled. 




Tummy time with uncle walker. 




We went to fashion island to see the tree! So fun to do the things I did as a kid with my kid. 



Kade and I got to sneak out for our first date since Carson joined us. It was so fun! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment