Monday, December 21, 2015

Arizona

My My cousin Jesse was married on December 5th in the Gilbert Az temple. My word that is a beautiful temple! 

Walker and I road tripped out from CA and ALMOST GOT OFF THE FREEWAY IN SAN BERNANDINO!!!!!!!!! the day and exact time of the terrorist shooting. We saw the helicopters the police cars and the warnings on the gps traffic. Ask me about in person.... It's a wild story! Seriously I have never been more grateful to have kept driving. 

We had a blast! Carson met all of my Dad's siblings, met my cousins( even sat on his cousin to be Nora who is still in mommys tummy), bonked his head for the first time, spent lots of time with his 2nd cousin Graham, stayed up late with mom and Walker watching the incredible 's, and we all had fun doing flowers and what Sheppards do best, hanging out together. 












Uncle Walker was Carson's first teenage babysitter.... His mom has major trust issues;)... He was great for him and walker handled it like a pro. 



Some of the flowers;) 


Bathroom selfie to send to daddy because we missed him so!!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment