Monday, January 11, 2016

A few moments

A few things I want to remember,

Carson wakes up religiously at 3:30 am. 

If he wakes up from a nap crying, when I go pick up him up( most times) I simply hug and say, " you are okay, it's mommy" and he stops almost instantly. 

When He is tired he rubs his face into my chest. 

He smiles when he hears the face time ring tone.
Loves it when I put my hair in a high pony tail and shake my head. 

Loves to lay in the bed with me and read books

Still naps and takes a bottle with the blow dryer blowing on him right after a bath.

Has a hard time with new people.

Doesn't like to be overwhelmed. 

Loves to smile at me.

Has very expressive eyebrows. 

Gags at every first bit of food, even if he likes it. 

Will hold his hands up like he is holding an invisible cup and mimic your movements with your cup until he gets a sip of whatever I am having. 

Starting in January loves to be on his tummy.

Doesn't really like other babies.

Has a favorite book, and toy.


No comments:

Post a Comment