Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Rest of August and part of September ( photo dump)

Carson after his bath
My poor kitty! It's been quite the learning curve for her! 
I came home one day and never left! She has done really well with all the adjustments other than she is finding new ways to entertain herself... Like the toggles on the play station remote!

Bath time ritual.
Carson is a side sleeper .... So he makes the best cuddling little boy!


Ty and Alyssa came to visit and we went to Texas Roadhouse where all their kiddos got to meet Carson! Love this shot!



After his 4:30-5 am feeding little man gets to be in the bed with us... I have tried countless times to put him back in his crib but without fail,he cries.... But it is so worth it to wake up to his little face!


Audrey is so bewildered by bath time... She looks at him like he is crazy. But she watches everyday just like this.


As I mentioned before, finding new ways to entertain herself 


How I have to cook dinner most nights. He gets really fussy around 6 and again at 8


He LOVES to be outside. If he is super fussy, I walk outside and within a minute or so he is fine. So we go outside and for walks everyday. Even Audrey.






 We love his smiles! The photo below is the night he got his first round of shots... Poor guy!


He had a little fever the next day, so I just left him in his diaper, this is how he sits with me while I email his uncles.

I love this shot, it was on a little weekend getaway.

Carson and his cousins! I was so sad to not get a picture with the other to families who came.... Next time though!


I am thinking...

Carson slept through most of the zoo,we went on Labor Day, but he woke up in the monkey exhibits and the mini monkeys all hopped over to the window and loved his every erratic baby move. They even followed him when I would move him side to side. It was pretty funny!


Me trying to clean the house... No one was helpful, even the vacuum fell over... So I gave up and went for a walk.



Carson is a little cooing machine to me and his frog rattle... No one else. 



He loves this blanket, and having it on his face! This coming in to get him from a nap!

Like I mentioned he loves those walks!

 I love his little vans... This was church outfit last Sunday when Kade spoke.

Will update more later!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. He's growing so fast!

    Love you guys,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. He's growing so fast!

    Love you guys,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete