Thursday, October 1, 2015

3 months

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness. 

Carson is 3 months old. I am not sure how this time went by so fast? 

Anywho, 

He is a drool monster. 

He sleeps for 6 hours stretch 

He blows spit bubbles

He will always smile for you when you play airplane, even if he is crying. 


He is SUCH a Momma's boy. As in daddy is holding him and if he can see me he will follow me all around and not look at Kade... And forget holding him if I am talking. Point in case; bore my testimony on Sunday, my sleeping boy woke up and started to fuss about 30 seconds in. ( but I mean seriously, how could I not love this part of his personality? ... Well at 2 am it's not my favorite thing) 


He LOVES LOVES the "Winnie the Pooh" theme song. (See Instagram for the video) he coos and talks trying to sing a long the best he can. Only this song though! 

He kicks and splashes in the bath.

He can now bring his hands ( in fists) to his mouth. He has tried sucking his thumb a few times... Doesn't like it, so instead he licks his fist, like a lollipop. 

He keeps his fist so tight, that he gets fuzzies in between his fingers and creases.... It's kinda gross, and funny since I am not sure how it gets there? 

He loves to smiles and be the center of attention, and basically he gets that whenever he wants. 


My favorite thing is in the morning when he first wakes up, he looks for my face and smiles. It's the best way to wake up! 



No comments:

Post a Comment