Thursday, October 1, 2015

Rest of September

Audrey really really wanted Kade's Attention. 
Hahaha, I took the bottle out of his mouth. 
Playing Airplane... I know he is so perfect!!!
We tried on his hats, and Kade and I could NoT stop laughing. 

We went to Utah, and Ty and Alyssa came down with us! We had a really fun time! 
His cute outfit from NANA Bailey:) 
 The new temple in Provo! Gorgeous. 
Going to church in his Sperrys. 
Face timing with great Grandma and Grandpa Sheppard. I promise he was happy for most of it! 
They had this cute program that turns you into a peanut. Since I grew up with such a close attachment to peanuts I had to do it! 
We FaceTime with uncle Walker  at least once a day! 
Look how cute he is! 
Playing airplane outside:)

Audrey, FINALLY, wanted to cuddle with me while I was holding the baby! I had to take a picture. 
My awesome Husband pulling double duty, feeding Carson and doing homework. 
Poking at me when he should be sleeping. He gives me the most sincere sweet smiles right before he dozes off. 
On our walk the other night. 

This was hysterical, the people driving both have white hair, and the license cover states," Help! She has farted and I can't escape!" 

That's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment