Thursday, October 8, 2015

Whispering


If someone could accurately describe what it is like to love your own baby... People would want them from like age 5. 

Seriously, it's a good thing we can't truly describe it. 

Carson has really developed an understanding of making noises that sound like words to him. It's so sweet, he has really found his voice. 

He is trying to understand the dragging them out to trying to mimic my singing. 

He has figured out the difference of volume. 

But honestly the whole reason I am writing this is because of what is going on in that picture. 

At night since he was born, around 8 or 9 I change him into his Jammie's wrap him up in a blanket, with it on his face of course, and top his tummy off with a few ounces. Then while snuggled up with him, I whisper,tell him I love him and to have sweet dreams and we say his prayers. In the last week, he nows smiles at me behind the bottle and quietly talks to me, in an almost whisper voice. It  makes my heart flutter and I tear up everytime. 

 It's his little way of communicating with me in a way he knows I do. Whew, Heavenly Father knows how to touch this mom as heart! 

Love my sweet boy, and his little whispering sweet little words to me. 

3 comments:

  1. I love when they discover their tiny voices! Cora whispers and growls right now... I love it so much hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so tender. I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how much you can love a child and also amazing how that love grows and expands as more babies come. What a sweet post, your a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete